Soft Loaf Butter Cake
- Vanilla Extract / Almond extract
- Olive oil
- Take equal parts of flour, butter and sugar (say 1 pound each except for butter which should be 1.6 pounds). And 5 eggs.
- And add some vanilla beans and a pinch of salt.
- First cream the sugar and butter together to a smooth consistency.
- After that, add the eggs one by one gradually into the mixture while whisking or mixing simultaneously. And mix until everything is incorporated and smooth.
- Next add (dry ingredients) the flour and salt through the sieve. Now mix again until smooth. 100 ml of yogurt can also be mixed.
Now pour the prepared mixture in a tin or pan and Bake for about an hour at 180o C in a preheated oven.