Soft Milky Butter Bread/ Bun
- Flour/ Almond Flour
- Yeast (Active dry or fresh)
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Take 300 ml warm milk, add in it 100 ml warm water, 100 g of melted butter, 100 g of sugar, 2 tsp of active dry yeast, now mix and let it rest for 5 minutes, (blooming yeast).
- Next in a bowl take 600 g of flour, 1.5 tsp of salt and mix. Then add 1 lightly whisked egg to the bloomed yeast mixture, mix and pour the mixture on the flour and give it a slight mix.
- Now knead the wet dough for around 9 minutes with slight sprinkling of flour to make it a little easier to work with. Once done the dough should be sort of elastic. Next line a bowl with oil and place the dough inside and cover it. And let it rise for about an hour.
- Thereafter, knead it again and then cut it into pieces. Shape them, cover again let them rise. Next egg wash them with a brush gently and season them with salt.
Now bake them for 21-34 minutes at 190o C or 350o F.
Finally let them cool for a couple of minutes and brush them lightly with organic melted butter.