- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Whole Milk/ Sour cream
- Vanilla Extract/ Almond extract
- Ground cinnamon
- Take 200 g of butter in a pan placed on medium heat and continue until butter becomes amber brown while stirring occasionally. Let it cool.
- Next in a separate bowl add butter, along with 150 g of brown sugar and mix to combine. Next add 1 egg and mix again until incorporated. Don’t over mix.
- Afterwards, in another bowl, add around 300 g of all purpose flour with a tsp of salt, baking soda and ground cinnamon.
- Then take 3 bananas and turn them into a paste or mash them and add 100 ml sour cream or milk, with a tsp of vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Next combine all the mixture together. Add some dark chocolate and nuts.
Preheat the oven at 350o degrees Fahrenheit or 180o Celsius. And transfer the final batter in the pan to the oven for around 60 minutes. After that, let the bread cool for an hour.