Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Peanut Butter
- Dark Chocolate
- Cocoa Powder
Take 10 Oz dark chocolate and melt 6 Oz of it.
Mix 190 g of melted butter with 170 grams of sugar, add 3 eggs, 2 tsp Vanilla extract, mix and add 6 Oz of melted chocolate; now add 300 g of flour, 72 grams of Cocoa powder through sieve for smoothness, and 1 tsp salt mix well and then add 4 oz of dark chocolate in pieces. Thereafter, place the mixture into a pan with parchment paper and Bake at 180o C or 350o F for 30 minutes.
Making the Custard with Peanut Butter & Cream
- Put 500 ml of milk in a medium saucepan and bring it to a simmer over medium heat. Once done take it off the heat and keep warm.
- Thereafter, mix together 4 eggs (possibly just yolks) and 100 g of honey in a large bowl separately until combined. While mixing, slowly pour in a little bit of warm milk from earlier to temper the eggs and whisk until combined. Mix in a bit more of the milk, then pour the tempered egg mixture into the saucepan with the remaining milk.
- Next Cook the custard over low to medium heat, gently stirring consistently, until it thickens. Remove from the heat. While the custard is still warm, add the peanut butter. Let it cool, or refrigerate for around 10 minutes.
- Whip about 300 g of heavy cream until it holds soft peaks. Then slowly pour the custard into the whipped cream, gently mixing and folding until just combined.
- Now add the peanut butter to the custard and mix. Next add whipped cream and mix to combine. resultant mixture is of soft, runny, viscous, thick and buttery consistency.
Next freeze the mixture in cake form overnight.
Alternative to Custard
Custard can be a bit complicated to make, therefore, simply put pure peanut butter mixed with whipped cream as a layer on top of the baked brownie in cake pan and evened out as a second layer of the cake. And freeze.
Melted dark chocolate
Hot tempered chocolate mixed with some cream, milk and butter. Keeping a viscous smooth consistency
Take the cake out of the freezer and pour hot dark tempered chocolate over the top and cover. Then serve.