Making natural smooth Peanut Butter/ Almond Butter/ Cashew Butter/ Walnut Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take 233 g of roasted and shelled peanuts (or Almond/ Cashew/ Walnut, etc), transfer them to a food processor, after that, add in 3 g of honey, 5 g of extra virgin olive oil and 1 g of salt.
- Now Blend them until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Viscosity of the peanut butter can be changed with variation of amount of oil and honey being introduced into the butter.
- After processing, place it in the fridge for an hour or so before use. Peanut butter can then be stored in the fridge for later use.
- This process should help avoid separating of oil from the butter, honey is particularly helpful; in addition to being nutritious and a cure.