- Diluted Citric acid
- Use organic whole milk.
- In a liter of milk use 2 ml citric acid diluted in 250 ml water.
- Now heat the mixture to a 32o C, while stirring and add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar/ lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Next, remove from heat and let it sit for around 30 minutes.Then, heat it again at 40o C.
- After that, use a cheese cloth laid in a sieve to strain the curds and squeeze any liquid out.
- Finally, lay the cheesecloth flat on the table and sprinkle some salt in it, wrap the cheesecloth tightly, press and leave it for an hour or so to dry.