Homemade Garlic mayonnaise
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 190 ml Olive oil
For Seasonings and Garlic Mayonnaise:
- 14 ml Water
- 21 ml Lemon Juice or apple cider vinegar
- 10 grams Salt and Pepper
- 50 ml Coconut oil/ Violet Oil
- 21 ml Honey
- 100 grams of Cashew
- 10 grams of garlic paste (for garlic mayo)
- Make sure ingredients are at room temperature. And blend the egg yolks in a food processor until smooth.
- While mixing, slowly pour in the coconut or olive oil with intervals so that it is emulsified.
- And done.
- Once done, add salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, honey, cashew paste, garlic paste and mix well. Seasoning can be done as needed or can be kept simple.
- Can be kept in the refrigerator for around a week.
Thick heavy cream: Heat some heavy cream, then add some lemon juice or vinegar, mix and let it cool.