Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate
- Baking soda
- Vanilla Extract / Almond extract
- Olive oil
- Coconut Oil
- Cocoa Powder
Take 4 oz of softened butter (melted brown butter can also be used instead) in a bowl and add 140 g of brown sugar (or dark brown sugar) and 40 g of honey. Now mix (creaming) the ingredients to a creamy consistency. And add 2 eggs and 2 tsp vanilla extract and mix.
In a bowl add 190 g of sifted all purpose flour and 1 tbsp of baking soda, half tsp of salt, 55 g of natural cocoa powder (sifted) and then combine till mixed.
- Next combine the wet and dry ingredients
- Now add 377 grams of dark chocolate, chopped in small pieces or chunks and mix to combine.
- Afterwards, make spherical portions from the prepared dough and place it on the pan evenly spaced out and leave it to rest for around an hour in the fridge (Let it rest in the fridge overnight for best results and it will spread less).
- Preheat the oven at 180o C.
Thereafter, place the cookies from the fridge into the oven for 13 to 21 minutes. Then let them cool for a few minutes when out of the oven.
Pour in some whole milk in a glass add 1.5 TSP Vanilla extract and 2 TBSP of heavy whipping cream and mix.