Ice Cream soft Serve with waffle cone
- Heavy cream
- Condensed milk/ Whole Milk
- Honey/ Sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Take 500 ml of heavy cream (cream can be added after the heating process), add 250 ml of condensed milk or whole milk, with pure vanilla extract, add 170 g of honey or sugar, 3 g of salt and gently combine while placed on low heat, around 70 to 80o C and not simmering or boiling.
- Then in a bowl take 6 egg yolks and whisk. Next add this to warm milk cream mixture and whisk while on heat and until the mixture thickens and evaporates a bit for a couple of minutes. Then take it off the heat.
- Next pour the mixture in an ice cream machine and process.
- Alternatively mixture can be frozen and then mix in a mixer to churn, freeze again and churn again.
In a bowl take and whisk two egg whites until frothy and add in 70 g of heavy cream along with vanilla extract and whisk, add 100 ml of honey or sugar, 60 g of melted natural unsalted butter and mix until properly combined. Next in it, sift 100 g of all purpose flour (or barley flour) and mix until a smooth mixture emerges. Next pour the mixture in waffle cone machine, and close, then turn on the machine. Alternatively a pan can be used by transforming the mixture to a thin sheet and cooking on both sides.
Then transform the cooked version to a desired shape, until it hardens.