Healthy and natural simple banana ice cream
- Whole Milk or evaporated/ condensed milk for higher fat content
- Heavy whipping cream
- Frozen bananas (or any other desired good fruit)
- In a blender blend some frozen banana slices, with small amount of whole milk to ease the blending process and at the same time keeping it thick. In addition add some honey.
- At this point dates and nuts can also be added if desired.
- Next add some cocoa powder or milk powder and some (evaporated) condensed milk. Ideally fat content should be around 13 percent for a smooth texture.
- Thereafter, blend until smooth and the pour out the mixture/ smoothie in metal container and freeze (ice cream) for at least 5 hours or possibly overnight.