Making Ice Cream with or without the ice cream machine, along with few simple ingredients
- Whole Milk or evaporated/ condensed milk for higher fat content
- Honey/ sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
- Take two metallic containers, one inside the other, freeze them overnight. Fill the larger container with ice and a bit of salt to lower the ice melting point and position the smaller container inside within the ice.
- After that, pour 500 ml of heavy whipping cream in the inner bowl, add 300 ml of desired milk (condensed), next add 144 g of honey or sugar. At this point chocolate, or vanilla, almond extract could be added.
- Next combine the mixture with a mixer for around 10 minutes.
- Then freeze the mixture for an hour or two to produce ice crystals, remember higher the fat content smaller the ice crystals and hence a smoother texture; however, fat content should be no more than 16 percent. Once out of the freezer, beat it again for a few minutes and then pour it in a separate container and freeze overnight.