Grilled Chicken Steak
- Chicken Breasts
- Olive Oil
- Flatten out the chicken breast slightly so that it would cook evenly.
- Than season it with olive oil and salt (some spices if desired), and leave it out for around 14 minutes.
- Now coat the chicken breast with a thin layer of seasoned Mayonnaise.
- Once the grill is heated, place the chicken breast on it for about 3 minutes on each side and check for internal temperature.
- 155o F = 45 seconds (23 s for beef), or 150o F = 2.8 minutes (72 s for beef).
- Take the chicken breast off the grill once it reaches the 150o F and make sure the internal temperature stays this way for 2.8 minutes, for it to be reasonably safe.Let it cool for 3 minutes before serving with sauce and vegetables.